ZERO TO HERO: 30 DAYS TO A BETTER BLOG (DAY 3 & DAY 4)
I’m really behind on this, but I’ll get back on track.
Day 3: What’s on your mind?
Today’s assignment: write the post that was on your mind when you decided to start a blog.
I’ve already written the blog post that was on my mind when I started the blog. And to be honest I wasn’t particularly focusing on a specific blog post when I decided to join the challenge. I did however want to generally become a better blogger and develop a more comprehensive blog.
Day 4: Explore the neighborhood
Today’s assignment: follow five new topics in the Reader, and begin finding blogs (and bloggers) you love.
- http://weeklycomicbookreview.com/ I like comic books but I don’t read many and I rarely blog about them. I guess I could at least read a blog about them.
- http://hexacoto.wordpress.com/ Looking up philosophy on the reader I stumbled upon an article on cheating that interested me.
- http://sleepinggeeks.com/ I love this blog not only does it feature anime and manga, it also features music and art among other topics. Shout out to (Shaki Ali).
- http://tobiichi.wordpress.com/ A blog I just discovered, I think I’m going to like.
- http://shinigaming.com/ Like comics I barely blog about video games but I think I’ll expand my reading to blogs that do discuss them.
I’ll admit there not all completely new topics.